12 30 utc
Chelsea FC: Carefree!
2010.05.27 06:56 PatternPrecognition Chelsea FC: Carefree!
ChelseaFC is the digital home of all things related to Chelsea Football Club.
2017.04.15 05:07 FouzBerzerk Salmon Run: NEXT WAVE
Welcome to SalmonRun ! This is a place dedicated to the cooperative multiplayer PvE mode known as Salmon Run in Splatoon 2 and 3. Here you can discuss the mode, ask questions, post highlights, share related art, and talk about strategies. As Mr. Grizz would say, **GET TO WORK**!
2012.02.17 22:39 UTNetwork Welcome to the Shadows
A Shadowrun Living Campaign and community.
2023.03.25 12:54 HeatherDiadem Resources for housing/food
Hi folks. I have seen quite a few posts about the above issues over the months/year and just wanted to share a list I made last April.
APRIL 2022 (sorry if not all current, I can reach out and find out more about specific things if anyone needs, dm me)
Here is a list for housing/meals I compiled in April of last year. I hope most of the info is updated. Hope this helps. https://smap.bchousing.org/
The link to the map itself to find which shelters are available. Can filter by location and other info https://www.bchousing.org/housing-assistance/homelessness-services/emergency-shelter-program
- great page lots of info. Click on Find a shelter
A typical stay at an emergency shelter includes a bed with linens, hot meals, showers, laundry and support services. https://www.bchousing.org/housing-assistance/homelessness-services
- list of all programs https://lookoutsociety.ca/project/al-mitchell-shelte
- list of Lookout shelters. They have 341 beds in nine shelters that serve Vancouver (both the Downtown Eastside and Central Vancouver), Surrey, the North Shore, Abbotsford and New Westminster. Pet friendly, secure storage for belongings, 3 meals a day. https://www.thekettle.ca/homeless-outreach-program
The Kettle’s Homeless Outreach Program (HOP) is open to anyone who is experiencing homelessness, or is at risk of homelessness. They help people to address immediate physical and safety needs by providing food and water, warm clothing, undergarments, shoes, and outdoor living supplies. Provides Assistance with BC Housing applications and Income Assistance and Referrals to Kettle services and outside services
Location: 1725 Venables Street, Second floor, Vancouver, BC V5L 2H3 Hours: Monday-Thursday 9:30am to 2:30pm; Closed 12pm-1pm daily for lunch Phone: 604-251-5275 Ext. 2
- The Door Is Open is a drop-in ministry that provides food, clothing, counselling, shelter services and referrals, and a warm and safe environment.
255 Dunlevy Avenue, Vancouver, BC (604) 669-0498
Monday 11:00 am Lunch Tuesday 11:00 am Lunch Wednesday 8:30am Women's Breakfast 11:30 am Women's Lunch Thursday 11:00 am Lunch Friday 11:00 am Lunch Saturday 11:00 am Lunch
- Lookout Society's Powell St. Getaway - 1 main meal plus Snacks daily. 528 Powell Street Vancouver. Daily at 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2pm, 4pm & 6:30pm. Serving 10 people at a time during COVID.
- The kettle society meal program - 1725 Venables Street. meal program serves a hot lunch, snacks, fruit, tea, and coffee daily. They also have a health clinic on second floor and have hot showers, laundry etc. https://www.thekettle.ca/community-services
***You can also go to any Sikh temple and you can have meals there. You have to cover your head (scarves are provided) and most require you to remove your shoes. Just do not be under the influence on premises.
submitted by HeatherDiadem
to vancouver [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 12:54 sharkcrocelli New relationship and I'm kinda worried abt the squares mars-mars and merc-moon
2023.03.25 12:52 phaselinear27 First Post: 1,3-Bisphosphoglyceric acid to Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate Mechanism
2023.03.25 12:50 Ok-Brick-1871 StudentBeans Account 1 Year Subscription-5$ -- Paypa/BTC/
Studentbeans Account One Year: Student Beans is a very good Website full of good deal, although you must be weary about some of the 'unheard' websites as they may be fraudulent.
In addition to this, their customer support staff are very friendly and respond very quickly. Buy from MyShop:
You will be able to change your password This is a new unused item that will be created and never used before Enjoy tons of discounts and save money. Access FREE codes, food discounts and shopping deals on your fave brands.
Apple – up to 300$ off
Samsung – up to 20% off
1+ ONEPLUS – up to 10% of
Ivory Ella – up to 20% off
SUNNYLIFE – up to 30% off
Lole – up to 20% off
Voidu – up to 22% off
AVG – up to 30% off
TED BAKER London – up to 15% off
SmartBuy Glasses – up to 15% off
Acer – up to 10% off + ground shipping
e.l.f. – up to 15% off
And more and more…
Discounts can be changed by the StudentBeans © or service provider. Actual discounts information available via studentbeans.com
website. All the discounts available ONLY during online shopping or receiving of a service. - You will receive it in maximum 24 hours, after clear payment. Usually, I deliver within 0 - 12 hours.
submitted by Ok-Brick-1871
to GamingMarket [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 12:50 AutoModerator [Get] Justin Welsh – The LinkedIn Playbook – From 0 to 80k+ Followers
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to CoursesForCh3ap [link] [comments]
Get the course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/justin-welsh-the-linkedin-playbook/ [Get] Justin Welsh – The LinkedIn Playbook – From 0 to 80k+ Followers
Instant Delivery – Download full Course Learn how I grew my LinkedIn presence from 2,500 followers to nearly 30,000 followers, and created a LinkedIn newsletter with 40,000+ subscribers in just 12 months! What you’ll get:
- 20+ lessons, including 11 video tutorials
- How to define your niche and build a strong character
- Learn to create a world-class, professional LinkedIn profile that attracts followers
- Build a tribe of fans and connect with industry titans
- Generate content, tell great stories, and increase engagement every day
Bonus:Advanced LinkedIn Experimentation, aggregation, articles, hashtags, video, and more.
2023.03.25 12:48 cnnrgrnt Already doubting my job
I just finished my 2nd day at my new job and I’m already having doubts. It’s a local independently owned pizza and bar joint. I worked in the fast food industry in my teenage years and vowed to never return but I was essentially pushed to quit at my previous job right before I had major surgery (that’s a story for another time) and I’ve been unemployed since October.
Red flags I’ve already
- no interviewing process whatsoever
- hiring manager went on about how she “can’t get anybody to work”
- no system for clocking in and out
- i had to repeatedly ask how we get paid (paper check, direct deposit, either or?)
- 12 hour open to close shifts five to six days a week (this doesn’t include cleaning the kitchen which takes over an hour)
- told to be 15 min early but apparently i don’t get paid for those 15 mins
- only three cooks including me
- was told previously i would have 30-60 min breaks depending on shift but have now found out we get no breaks
- was told we get a discount on food if we are on the clock but at the same time we can’t eat on the clock (???)
I honestly just wanted to vent my frustrations. I’m 27 and have been working since 16, I’ve definitely had even worse fast food jobs than this, but I am so exhausted with being told lies and expected to just shrug it off for a paycheck. And they wonder why they “can’t get anyone to work”
TL;DR: new job already sucks after two days
submitted by cnnrgrnt
to antiwork [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 12:46 HereButQueer This is the game update reward for those of you that were wondering - the KN44 colour spectrum is just a placeholder because they forgot to put the calling card actually in the rewards for now
2023.03.25 12:46 dawst13 I feel like my board may be very poor negotiators
2023.03.25 12:46 Beautiful-Bluebird55 1b Matic dumped!
2023.03.25 12:45 -Serious_Table- Progression Comparison - Season Shop & Pass Royale
With the new details about the "Losers Update." There is an immediate demand for comparison as detailed as possible. The post aims to make as few estimations as possible, although some are required.
I will not cover the contents of the update. It is up to you to catch up on them (For example, Season Shop offers and their costs.) For those only interested in the conclusion, view "Time to Max."
The methodology is the same one I used for my overview of progression. If you are interested in its details, consider viewing the post. https://www.reddit.com/ClashRoyale/comments/10ysyom/effort_overview_of_progression/
Seasonal Shop & Events 2.0
Before we address Pass Royale, we need to understand Season Tokens and the Season Shop first.
An "Effort" or "Grind" value for Special Challenges in a season would be the number of wins required to complete them. There is one Special Challenge per week. They are usually eight wins, with one or two long challenges per season.
4 x 8 = 32
5 x 8 = 40.
So 40 - 50 wins are required each season for their reward when accounting for long Challenges. I'll use 48 wins. A typical battle ends with 1-0 towers destroyed. That would award:
(50 x 3 + 150 + [Elixir Spent]) x 1.5 = 375 + 1.5 [Elixir spent] = ~400
48 wins with 3-2 towers alive amount to 19,200~ Seasons Tokens (lower than the season limit, which is [season weeks: 4 or 5] x 7 x 1000.)
The sum of gold from Special Challenges in a season is usually around ~40,000, excluding Keys and Chests — which are not negligible in this context.
To get 40,000 gold from the shop without a reset, buy all gold available apart from the expensive option. That would cost 12,000 Season Tokens, leaving you with 7,200.
However, the overflow value of cards makes their deals better than some of the gold options. 5 Epics
= Cheap Gold Option > 5 Wild Epics
> 25 Rares
= Middle Gold Option > 5 Wild Rares
> Expensive Gold Option > 100 Commons > 100 Wild Commons > End of season conversion.
For those willing to delay their gold gain, 40,000 gold would only cost 8,500 season tokens (Cheap Gold option x 10 + Epic option x 3 + Wild Epic option x 5). That leaves 10,700 Tokens.
Remember, increasing Epic gain also causes Epic Books to lose value faster. But only with Diamond Tier the card gain difference is enough to lose a book. So I'll use the card option at all tiers for simplicity.
There is no information on Book costs in the shop. For simplicity, let's say the Book rotation is the same, and they all cost 4,000 tokens. We can afford the middle Gold Option, granting an extra 20,000 gold. I won't convert Season Tokens to resources further. As their value diminishes, I imagine people will choose cosmetics. Know that the Free Pass, Gold, and Diamond grant 25,00, 10,000, and 15,000 Season Tokens, respectively.
The current Pass Royale has 35 tiers, with an additional one at the start that doesn't require Crowns. Five of them require 10 Crowns, while the rest require 5.
30 x 5 + 5 x 10 = 40 x 5 = 200
The new Pass has 120 tiers. All of them require 5 Crowns.
5 x 120 = 600
The new Crown award system significantly increases Crown gain. A typical 1-0 win rewards 4 Crowns, and a 0-1 loss awards 2 Crowns. However, Events (Challenges + Party Modes) no longer award Crowns. That is a loss for players who refrain from Ladder and PoL — afraid of tilting — they rely on Party Modes for Chests and Crowns.
The new Pass rewards are listed here: https://clashroyale.com/blog/news/pass-royale-price-changes.html
A few things jump out:
- No Book of Books. More on the later.
- No Royal Wild Chest. -1 to Champion and Legendary gain, as well as -9500 to gold.
- No Chest Keys in the Free Tier. Before, Special Challenges were a substantial Key source. There are no Chest Keys in the Season Shop. The only way for a F2P to obtain Chest Keys is through Royal Tournaments.
- No Trade Tokens for Premium Tiers.
The BoB is the main selling point of the current Pass Royale. But how valuable is it truly?
With the methodology I used in my overview of progression, the BoB is used five times on Champions and 15 times on Legendaries (with Special Challenge estimations that drops to 14.) That amounts to 100 Champions and 300 Legendaries. Neatly, this means the average value of the BoB over an account's road to Max is 15 Legendaries and 5 Champions.
Time to Max - Comparison
As with my overview of progression, the values attempt to reflect a player of average skill (Arena 15, 10 wins for Royal Tournament, Etc.)
The reward estimations for Special Challenges have been added to the old Seasonal Gains (From my overview of progression, "Seasonal Gain" is the total resources acquired per season) to compare them to the Seasonal Shop.
They amount to 40,000 gold + 4.5 x 12 / [Total Chest Cycle Time] x [Total Chest Cycle rewards] + 4.5 x [Gold Chest Contents].
The following table lists the number of seasons required to max collections.
The new system is inferior in all metrics, except Epics for the premium tiers.
| ||Old Free ||New Free ||Old Premium ||Gold (Tier) ||Diamond |
|Common ||24 ||25 ||22 ||23 ||22 |
|Rare ||23 ||24 ||22 ||22 ||21 |
|Epic ||26 ||26 ||22 ||21 ||20 |
|Legendary ||38 ||43 ||22 ||33 ||31 |
|Champion ||24 ||29 ||8 ||29 ||21 |
|Gold ||32 ||33 ||24 ||30 ||26 |
|Account ||38 ||43 ||24 ||33 ||31 |
The removal of BoB immensely increases the time required to max Legendaries and Champions.
submitted by -Serious_Table-
to ClashRoyale [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 12:44 Beautiful-Bluebird55 I was invested and dilutted by this dump!
2023.03.25 12:43 BillWhoever I think that I got my comment removed for some reason...
2023.03.25 12:43 KingofSpain0 Numbers 1
The Lord spoke to Moses in the tent of meeting in the Desert of Sinai on the first day of the second month of the second year after the Israelites came out of Egypt. He said: 2 “Take a census of the whole Israelite community by their clans and families, listing every man by name, one by one. 3 You and Aaron are to count according to their divisions all the men in Israel who are twenty years old or more and able to serve in the army. 4 One man from each tribe, each of them the head of his family, is to help you. 5 These are the names of the men who are to assist you:
from Reuben, Elizur son of Shedeur;
6 from Simeon, Shelumiel son of Zurishaddai;
7 from Judah, Nahshon son of Amminadab;
8 from Issachar, Nethanel son of Zuar;
9 from Zebulun, Eliab son of Helon;
10 from the sons of Joseph:
from Ephraim, Elishama son of Ammihud;
from Manasseh, Gamaliel son of Pedahzur;
11 from Benjamin, Abidan son of Gideoni;
12 from Dan, Ahiezer son of Ammishaddai;
13 from Asher, Pagiel son of Okran;
14 from Gad, Eliasaph son of Deuel;
15 from Naphtali, Ahira son of Enan.”
16 These were the men appointed from the community, the leaders of their ancestral tribes. They were the heads of the clans of Israel.
17 Moses and Aaron took these men whose names had been specified, 18 and they called the whole community together on the first day of the second month. The people registered their ancestry by their clans and families, and the men twenty years old or more were listed by name, one by one, 19 as the Lord commanded Moses. And so he counted them in the Desert of Sinai:
20 From the descendants of Reuben the firstborn son of Israel:
All the men twenty years old or more who were able to serve in the army were listed by name, one by one, according to the records of their clans and families. 21 The number from the tribe of Reuben was 46,500.
22 From the descendants of Simeon:
All the men twenty years old or more who were able to serve in the army were counted and listed by name, one by one, according to the records of their clans and families. 23 The number from the tribe of Simeon was 59,300.
24 From the descendants of Gad:
All the men twenty years old or more who were able to serve in the army were listed by name, according to the records of their clans and families. 25 The number from the tribe of Gad was 45,650.
26 From the descendants of Judah:
All the men twenty years old or more who were able to serve in the army were listed by name, according to the records of their clans and families. 27 The number from the tribe of Judah was 74,600.
28 From the descendants of Issachar:
All the men twenty years old or more who were able to serve in the army were listed by name, according to the records of their clans and families. 29 The number from the tribe of Issachar was 54,400.
30 From the descendants of Zebulun:
All the men twenty years old or more who were able to serve in the army were listed by name, according to the records of their clans and families. 31 The number from the tribe of Zebulun was 57,400.
32 From the sons of Joseph:
From the descendants of Ephraim:
All the men twenty years old or more who were able to serve in the army were listed by name, according to the records of their clans and families. 33 The number from the tribe of Ephraim was 40,500.
34 From the descendants of Manasseh:
All the men twenty years old or more who were able to serve in the army were listed by name, according to the records of their clans and families. 35 The number from the tribe of Manasseh was 32,200.
36 From the descendants of Benjamin:
All the men twenty years old or more who were able to serve in the army were listed by name, according to the records of their clans and families. 37 The number from the tribe of Benjamin was 35,400.
38 From the descendants of Dan:
All the men twenty years old or more who were able to serve in the army were listed by name, according to the records of their clans and families. 39 The number from the tribe of Dan was 62,700.
40 From the descendants of Asher:
All the men twenty years old or more who were able to serve in the army were listed by name, according to the records of their clans and families. 41 The number from the tribe of Asher was 41,500.
42 From the descendants of Naphtali:
All the men twenty years old or more who were able to serve in the army were listed by name, according to the records of their clans and families. 43 The number from the tribe of Naphtali was 53,400.
44 These were the men counted by Moses and Aaron and the twelve leaders of Israel, each one representing his family. 45 All the Israelites twenty years old or more who were able to serve in Israel’s army were counted according to their families. 46 The total number was 603,550.
47 The ancestral tribe of the Levites, however, was not counted along with the others. 48 The Lord had said to Moses: 49 “You must not count the tribe of Levi or include them in the census of the other Israelites. 50 Instead, appoint the Levites to be in charge of the tabernacle of the covenant law—over all its furnishings and everything belonging to it. They are to carry the tabernacle and all its furnishings; they are to take care of it and encamp around it. 51 Whenever the tabernacle is to move, the Levites are to take it down, and whenever the tabernacle is to be set up, the Levites shall do it. Anyone else who approaches it is to be put to death. 52 The Israelites are to set up their tents by divisions, each of them in their own camp under their standard. 53 The Levites, however, are to set up their tents around the tabernacle of the covenant law so that my wrath will not fall on the Israelite community. The Levites are to be responsible for the care of the tabernacle of the covenant law.”
54 The Israelites did all this just as the Lord commanded Moses.
submitted by KingofSpain0
to JesusChrist [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 12:41 nerdvana89 Bar sport di r/italy
Buongiorno amici sportivi e non sportivi.
- torna la motoGP in Portogallo, dove si correranno oggi le qualificazioni dalle ore 11:50 fino alle ore 12:30, ma tutti i riflettori sono puntati sulla novità della stagione, cioè la sprint tace che si correrà alle ore 16. La diretta sarà visibile su Sky e in chiaro su TV8.
- Dalle ore 16 (ora italiana) Matteo Berrettini affronterà Mackenzie Mcdonald al Master1000 di Miami, lo statunitense che al momento é al numero 55 della classifica mondiale affronterà l'italiano sul campo 1, al termine della sfida tra Musetti e Lehecka e sarà visibile su tennis TV e Sky.
- Domenica alle ore 20:45 l'Italia affronterà Malta bella seconda sfida per la qualificazione agli europei, dopo la sconfitta contro gli inglesi gli azzurri cercano i primi tre punti. La diretta sarà affidata a rai uno e rai play.
Se avete altri avvenimenti sportivi di cui volete parlare, fatemelo sapere nei commenti.
submitted by nerdvana89
to italy [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 12:38 CKangel 200 FREE UDEMY COUPON COURSES -25-03-2023
- Learn Web Automation By Making Instagram Bot With Python - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-web-automation-by-making-instagram-bot-with-python/
- numpy,pandas and data visualisation course 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/numpypandas-and-data-visualisation-using-python/
- Women's Leadership - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/womens-leadership/
- Windows Tricks Mastery Course : From Zero to Professional! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/windows-tricks-mastery-course-from-zero-to-professional/
- The Complete Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/the-complete-microsoft-excel-pivot-tables-and-pivot-charts/
- Text Extraction-EasyOCR - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/easyopticalcharacterrecognition/
- SQL bootcamp for beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/sql-bootcamp-for-beginners-g/
- SEO Training for Beginners: Learn SEO & Local SEO Fast & Fun - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/seo-training-2022/
- Pass 1Z0-997-22 OCI 2022 Architect Professional in first try - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/1z0-997-22-oci-2022-architect-professional-in-first-try/
- PHP with MySQL 2023: Build Real Estate Management System - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/php-with-mysql-2023-build-real-estate-management-system/
- Learn Machine learning & AI (Including Hands-on 3 Projects) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/machine-learning-and-ai-with-hands-on-projects/
- Introduction to Microservices - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/introduction-to-microservices-edyoda/
- FEMA 1999 & Foreign Exchange Regulations In India - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/fema-1999-foreign-exchange-regulations-in-india/
- Dropshipping with Shopify Selling Online Worldwide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/shopify-dropshipping-khalidgraphy/
- Docker Course for Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/docker-container-course-for-beginners/
- Digital Nomad Lifestyle: Live Your Dream & Travel the World - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/digital-nomad-2022/
- Complete Web Designing Course Web-Development BootCamp - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/master-classes-for-web-design-course-html-css-js-seo/
- Building Android Widgets from scratch (Learn 8 Widgets) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-to-build-8-android-widgets-in-2-hours/
- Beginners guide to Android App Development (Step by Step) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/a-beginners-guide-to-android-app-development/
- Beginners Bootcamp HTML CSS Coding for Website Development - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/master-in-html-css-coding-for-web-design/
- 300+ Python Exercises (Simple, Intermediate & Complex) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/300-python-exercises-simple-and-complex-with-algorithm/
- 2023 Python Bootcamp Learn Python Programming Masterclass - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-python-programming-with-jafricode-tutorials/
- DAX Practice Test: Measure Your Skills and Boost Confidence - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/dax-practice-test-measure-your-skills-and-boost-confidence/
- [Weight Loss] : Get Your Dream Body with Diet & Cardio - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/weight-loss-get-your-dream-body-with-nutrition-cardio/
- [Tips & Technics] : How to Lead Effective Meetings 2022 -New - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/tips-technics-how-to-lead-effective-meetings-2022/
- [Tips & Technics] : How to Become a Great Leader Skills 2022 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/tips-technics-how-to-become-a-great-leader-skills/
- [Practice Exams] AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/practice-exams-aws-certified-solutions-architect-associate-u/
- [PMP Exam Practice] - Project Management Professional (PMP) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/pmp-exam-practice-project-management-professional-pmp/
- [Microsoft Excel] Dashboard Reporting and Data Analysis -VBA - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-excel-dashboard-reporting-and-data-analysis-vba/
- [LEADER SKILLS] : 60 habits of successful people - New 2022 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/leader-skills-60-habits-of-successful-people-2022/
- [Dashboard Microsoft Excel] : Conception Tableau de bord KPI - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-excel-conception-tableau-de-bord/
- Write Better Email: Technics for Clever communication - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/write-better-email-technics-for-clever-communication/
- Sales Skills : Les Secrets de La Vente - Techniques et KPI's - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/master-class-les-secrets-de-la-vente-techniques-et-kpi/
- SUPPLY CHAIN TOOLS : Logistics Optimization Skills - KAIZEN - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/supply-chain-skills-logistics-optimization-tools/
- Program to lose 7KG at HOME - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/program-to-lose-7kg-in-only-1-week/
- Print On Demand Masterclass - Shopify Store Creation in 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/print-on-demand-masterclass-shopify-store-creation-in-2022-course/
- MASTERCLASS : ÉCRIRE UN BON EMAIL POUR LA COMMUNICATION PRO - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/ecrire-un-meilleur-mail-pour-la-communication-pro/
- MANAGEMENT DU TRANSPORT INTERNATIONAL ET DE LA LOGISTIQUE - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/management-du-transport-internationale-et-de-la-logistique/
- Habits to Achieve Your Goals & How to Set and Achieve Goals - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/habits-to-achieve-your-goals-how-to-set-and-achieve-goals/
- Customer Service Mastery: Customer Service Skills Next Level - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/tips-technics-customer-service-skills-next-level-2022/
- Customer Service Mastery : How to Manage Customer Feedback - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/tips-technics-how-to-manage-customer-feedback-2022/
- Hands-On SQL Server,ManagementStudio,SQL Queries,AzureStudio - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/hands-on-sql-servermanagementstudiosql-queriesazurestudio/
- cPanel Ultimate Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cpanel-course/
- SEO Strategy 2023. SEO training to TOP rank your website! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/seo-strategy/
- Reputation Management: Take Control of Your Company's Image - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/reputation\_management/
- Link building 2023. Build links that boost the site traffic! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/link-building-course/
- Grow Your Sales With Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/conversion-optimization-course/
- Domain Trading Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/domain-trading/
- Domain Name Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-domain-names/
- Developer Tools Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/developer-tools-course/
- Deno Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/deno-course/
- Debugging Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/debugging/
- Databricks Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/databricks/
- Cypress Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-cypress/
- Code Editors Ultimate Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/code-editors-master-course/
- Chrome Extensions Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/chrome-extensions-course/
- Chrome Developer Tools Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/chrome-developer-tools/
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/certified-kubernetes-administrator-course/
- CSS3 Ultimate Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/the-complete-css-course/
- CSS3 Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-basic-css3/
- Brave Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-brave/
- Bootstrap 4 Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-basic-bootstrap-4/
- Blazor Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/blazor-x/
- Asana Ultimate Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-asana-master-course/
- Artificial Intelligence in Video Creation: Supreme Edition - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/artificial-intelligence-video-creation-amazing-video-tools/
- Ubuntu Linux for beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/ubuntu-linux-for-beginners/
- Socio-Political Philosophy- An Introduction - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/socio-political-philosophy-an-introduction/
- SQLite Made Easy - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/sqlite-made-easy/
- Real Fast Podcast into Best Selling Kindle Books Easily - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-to-make-podcasts-into-kindle-books/
- Podcast Storytelling Masterclass - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-start-podcast-storytelling/
- Git Command Line for Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/git-command-line-for-beginners/
- Excel files with Python - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/excel-files-with-python/
- Ethical Hacking: Network Exploitation Basics - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/ethical-hacking-network-exploitation-basics/
- Ethical Hacking: Introduction to Exploits - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/ethical-hacking-introduction-to-exploits/
- Cyber Security: Phishing - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cyber-security-phishing/
- Fundamentals of PN Junction Diode - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/fundamentals-of-p-n-junction-diode/
- Fundamentals of Network Security - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/fundamentals-of-network-security-b/
- Fundamentals of IoT (Internet of Things) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/fundamentals-of-iot-internet-of-things/
- Fundamentals of Industry 4.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/fundamental-of-industry-40/
- Fundamentals of Electrical and Electronics - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/fundamentals-of-electrical-and-electronics-engineering/
- Fundamental of Embedded Systems - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/fundamental-of-embedded-systems/
- Scanning & Discovery Techniques For Penstesters - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/the-nmap-course-for-ethical-hackers/
- kids first steps in English - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/very-easy-english-teaching-kids-english-level1/
- The Complete Persian Language Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/persian-language-course/
- Real time Automation+Manual Interview Questions with Answers - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/testing-interview-questions-with-answers/
- Linux Command Line Terminal Basic for Beginners (In Hindi) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/linux-command-line-terminal-basic-for-beginner-in-hindi/
- Learn to Host Multiple Domains on one Virtual Server - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-to-host-multiple-domains-on-one-virtual-serve
- Learn PHP - For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-php-for-beginners-n/
- Learn HTML - For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-html-for-beginners/
- Learn CSS - For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-css-for-beginners/
- How the Internet Works & the Web Development Process - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-the-internet-works-the-web-development-process/
- Drupal For Absolute Beginners (2023) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/drupal-masterclass/
- Dominate the 350-801 CLCOR Exam with Practice Tests - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/dominate-the-350-801-clcor-exam-with-practice-tests/
- Copywriting: Persuasive Writing Ft. Two Forbes Writers - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/persuasive-writing-copywriting/
- Complete Google Classroom Course: Teaching Google Classroom - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/complete-google-classroom-course-teaching-google-classroom/
- Car Electrical Systems and Tuning: Stop Breaking your car ! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/car-electrician-and-car-tuning-course-car-repai
- Backcasting from a solar punk future using generative AI - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/backcasting-via-regenerative-ai/
- Adobe Lightroom Masterclass - Beginner to Expert - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/adobe-lightroom-masterclass-beginner-to-expert/
- Adobe Lightroom Classic CC: Print, Slideshow & Web Module - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/adobe-lightroom-classic-cc-print-slideshow-web-module/
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Foundations - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-identity-and-access-management-iam-foundations/
- Master the CBROPS Exam: 200-201 Practice Tests 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/master-the-cbrops-exam-200-201-practice-tests-2023/
- Inventory Control Fundamentals - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/inventory-control-fundamentals/
- Introduction to Drinking Water Treatment - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/introduction-to-drinking-water-treatment/
- Cryptocurrency Course: Learn to Make Money Online WORLDWIDE! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/make-money-with-cryptocurrencies-in-2018-a-solid-strategy/
- Boost Your 350-701 SCOR Exam Success with Practice Tests - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/boost-your-350-701-scor-exam-success-with-practice-tests/
- Podcast Audience Growth - Networking with your Guests - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/power-networking-for-podcast-success/
- PODCAST MASTERY: How to Make, Market, and Monetize Podcasts - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/podcast-mastery/
- Easiest Side Gig 2023 - Passive Income from User Testing - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/easiest-side-gig-2022-passive-income-from-user-testing-course/
- Apache Web Server Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/apache-web-serve
- Apache Tomcat Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/apache-tomcat/
- Apache Groovy Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/apache-groovy-course/
- Angular Material Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/angular-material-/
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/amazon-virtual-private-cloud/
- Amazon Sagemaker Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/amazon-sagemake
- Amazon Redshift Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/amazon-redshift/
- Amazon Quicksight Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/amazon-quicksight-course/
- Amazon Glue Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/amazon-glue/
- Amazon EKS Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/amazon-eks/
- Amazon EC2 Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/amazon-ec2-course/
- Airtable Ultimate Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-airtable/
- Adobe XD Ultimate Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/adobe-xd-cc-2020-master-course/
- Adobe XD Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-basic-adobe-xd/
- Adobe Stock Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-adobe-stock/
- Adobe Spark Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-adobe-spark/
- Adobe Premiere Rush Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-basic-premiere-rush/
- Adobe Premiere Pro Ultimate Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/adobe-premiere-pro-cc-2020/
- Adobe Premiere Pro Projects Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/adobe-premiere-pro-projects/
- Adobe Premiere Pro Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-basic-premiere-pro/
- Adobe Prelude Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-basic-prelude/
- Adobe Portfolio Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-adobe-portfolio/
- Adobe Photoshop Workspaces - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-workspaces/
- Adobe Photoshop Web Presets - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-web-presets/
- Adobe Photoshop Video Design - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-video-design-with-photoshop-2020/
- Adobe Photoshop US Paper Presets - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-us-paper-presets/
- Adobe Photoshop Type - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-type/
- Adobe Photoshop Toolbar Keyboard Shortcuts - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-toolbar-keyboard-shortcuts/
- Gatsby JS Build a personal blog using gatsbyJS - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/gatsbyjs-graphql-build-a-personal-blog-using-gatsbyjs-graphql/
- Tekla structures Shop drawings Steel Structure - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/tekla-steel-structure-modeling/
- Tekla Structures shop drawing R.C.C Building - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/tekla-structures-shop-drawing-rcc-building/
- STAAD Pro V8 Structural design of R.C building from A to Z - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/staad-pro-v8-structural-design-of-rc-building-from-a-to-z/
- STAAD Pro V8 Industrial Steel Warehouse Design from A to Z - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/staad-pro-v8-industrial-steel-warehouse-design-from-a-to-z/
- Robot structural design 15 stories residential buildings - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/robot-structural-design-15-stories-residential-buildings/
- Robot Structural Analysis (Steel Structure) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/autodesk-robot-steel-structure-modeling-analysis-and-design/
- Revit structural drawing of 15 stories residential building - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/revit-structural-drawing-of-15-stories-residential-building/
- Prokon Civil Engineering Structural Design R.C.C Element - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/prokon-civil-engineering-structural-design-rcc-element/
- Prokon Analysis and Design of 3 Stories R.C.C Building - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/prokon-analysis-and-design-of-3-stories-rcc-building/
- Learn ETABS & SAFE in the Structural Design of 15 Stories RC - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-etabs-safe-in-the-structural-design-of-15-stories-rc/
- ETABS v19 & SAFE v16 in Villa Structural Design in UAE+CAD - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/etabs-v19-safe-v16-in-villa-structural-design-in-uaecad/
- Csi Safe + AllPile foundation, slabs, beams and deflection - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/csi-safe-allpile-foundation-slabs-beams-and-deflection/
- Csi ETABS in the Structural analysis of 15 stories+ basement - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/csi-etabs-in-the-structural-analysis-of-15-stories-basement/
- Civil Engineering Structural Shop Drawing in AutoCAD - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/civil-engineering-structural-shop-drawing-in-autocad/
- Car Flipping : The Art of Car Business in 90 Minute ! 2023+ - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/car-flipping-earn-money-from-selling-used-cars-ocsaly/
- CSI Sap2000 3D building design + all type of (Stairs+Tanks) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/csi-sap2000-3d-building-design-all-type-of-stairstanks/
- CSI ETABSV19 steel structure analysis and design - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/csi-etabsv19-steel-structure-analysis-and-design/
- Autodesk Revit & Robot Structural Analysis + Sheets + BOQ - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/autodesk-revit-robot-building-design-sheets-boq/
- Architectural Shop Drawing Plans in AutoCAD 2020 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/architectural-shop-drawing-plans-in-autocad-2020/
- Advanced ETABS V2019 52 stories Tower different seismic sys - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/advanced-etabs-v2019-52-stories-tower-different-seismic-sys/
- Vigilant Leadership - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/vigilant-leadership/
- Self Discipline will Change Your life for GOOD - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/self-discipline-will-change-your-life-for-good/
- Personal Growth - Affirmations and Taking Action - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/personal-growth-affirmations-and-taking-action/
- Investing in Africa - Key factors for Investors to consider - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/investing-in-africa-key-factors-for-investors-to-conside
- SQL for Data Analytics in Hindi - हिंदी में सीखें SQL A-Z - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/sql-in-hindi/
- Machine Learning Basics in Hindi हिंदी - Regression Analysis - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/linear-regression-analysis-using-python-hindi/
- Meditation Masterclass: meditation teacher certification - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/meditation-masterclass/
- Meditation For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/meditationforbeginners/
- Learn To Focus: Meditation & Mindfulness For ADHD - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/meditation-for-adhd/
- Fundamental Question on Machine Learning - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/fundamentals-of-machine-learning-n/
- Fundamental Question on Deep Learning - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/fundamentals-of-deep-learning/
- Fundamental Question on Data Visualization - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/fundamentals-of-data-visualization/
- Fundamental Question on Data Mining - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/fundamentals-of-data-mining-v/
- The Complete Introduction to Online Course Creation - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/the-complete-introduction-to-online-course-creation/
- Cryptocurrency Trading for Beginners (Learn CLICK-BY-CLICK) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cryptocurrency-trading-course-for-beginners/
- Business Networking Part 7 - Success is in The Follow Up - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/business-networking-7-success/
- Adobe Photoshop Projects Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/adobe-photoshop-cc-2020-master-course-y/
- Adobe Photoshop Project Management - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-project-management-with-photoshop-2020/
- Adobe Photoshop Print Design - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-print-design-with-photoshop-2020/
- Adobe Photoshop Presets - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-presets/
- Adobe Photoshop Preferences - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-preferences/
- Adobe Photoshop Photo Presets - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-photo-presets/
- Adobe Photoshop Photo Editing - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photo-editing-with-photoshop-2020/
- Adobe Photoshop Mobile Presets - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-mobile-presets/
- Adobe Photoshop Mobile Design - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-mobile-design-with-photoshop-2020/
- Adobe Photoshop Menu Keyboard Shortcuts - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-menu-keyboard-shortcuts/
- Adobe Photoshop Layers - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-layers/
- Adobe Photoshop Layer Styles - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-layer-styles/
- Adobe Photoshop International Paper Presets - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-international-paper-presets/
- Adobe Photoshop Icon Presets - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-icon-presets/
- Adobe Photoshop Icon Design - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-icon-design-with-photoshop-2020/
- Adobe Photoshop Graphic Design - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-graphic-design-with-photoshop-2020/
- Adobe Photoshop Filters - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-filters/
- Adobe Photoshop Film & Video Presets - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-film-video-presets/
- Adobe Photoshop Fill & Adjustment Layers - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-fill-adjustment-laye
- Adobe Photoshop File Management - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-file-management-with-photoshop-2020/
- Adobe Photoshop Extensions - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-extensions/
- Adobe Photoshop Export - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-export/
- Adobe Photoshop Brushes - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-brushes/
- Adobe Photoshop Basics Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/adobe-photoshop-2022-basics/
- Adobe Photoshop Automate - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-photoshop-automate/
submitted by CKangel
to udemyfreebies [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 12:36 warmes_broetchen Ich wurde von einer Freundin ungerecht behandelt und es macht mich gerade sehr traurig
Wir haben uns im Dezember über das Wirbellose-Hobby kennengelernt (wir beide halten Insekten und Spinnen) und sind sehr ähnlich. Beide schwul mit Partnern, die unseres Hobby nicht ganz akzeptieren, beide chronisch krank, usw. Wir haben uns eigentlich richtig gut verstanden und sind richtig gute Freunde geworden. Wir reden eigentlich täglich und kaum geht ein Stunde vorbei, ohne dass wir einander schreiben.
Wir haben jetzt seit dem Dezember ein paar mal Wirbellosen oder Zubehör zusammen bestellt. Meistens will sie die Tiere oder Zubehör, dann mache ich mal mit, weil sie durch Mehrabnahme bessere Preise bekommt. Jedes mal war es Sachen, die auch verwenden konnte bzw Tiere die ich auch haben wollte, aber nicht unbedingt brauchte. Ich musste auch häufig die Bestellungen machen, da sie kein Paypal hat und ihre Frau negativ reagiert, wenn sie erfährt, dass sie schon wieder was kauft. Ich hab schon früh bemerkt, dass sie etwas geizig und gierig ist. zB im Januar kaufte ich ein gebrauchtes Terrarium für 20€ und da es für eine Vogelspinne war, einen sichereren Deckel für 15€. 2 Wochen später klappt das ganze nicht so gut für die Vogelspinne, da es wohl zu klein war. Na gut, sie möchte es haben. "Ich würde dir aber keine 35€ geben. Ich hätte den Typ von 20€ runtergehandelt und brauche den neuen Deckel eigentlich nicht." sagte sie zu mir. Am Ende kriegt sie das Ding für 20€. Der Deckel nimmt sie auch mit. Hat mich jetzt nicht sooo sehr gejuckt, da sie relativ wenig Geld verdient und ich ihr damit einen kleinen Gefallen getan habe. Aber vielleicht hätten bei mir die Alarmglocken schon läuten müssen. Noch ein Beispiel ist zB vor ein paar Wochen, als jemand ihren Bestand abgegeben hat. Da hat die Person 3 Tiere (jedes so um die 20-30€ Wert) mit 4 Exo Terra Terrarien (die Kleinsten fangen da schon bei 35€ Neupreis an) in gutem Zustand für 100€ abgegeben. Ein absolutes Schnäppchen. Sie hat alles dann geholt und später bei mir damit geprahlt, wie sie die Person nochmal auf 90€ runtergehandelt hat.
Also, jetzt seht ihr vielleicht, worauf das hinausläuft. Früher im Monat verkaufte jemand über Whatsapp relativ seltene Spinnen. 10€ eine Spinne oder 10 für 80€. Sie möchte dass ich mitmachen, weil sie kann sich keine 80€ leisten und sie will nicht 10€ pro Spinne bezahlen. Ich wollte die Spinnen nicht, daher habe ich dann zum ersten Mal abgelehnt. Sie schickte mir ein Voicenote "Schade. Schade. Damit könnten wir jetzt gut Geld verdienen, wenn wir sie züchten würden. Muss ich mal schauen, wie ich das alleine hinkriege." Ich hab das Gefühl gehabt, dass sie etwa sauer war, aber am nächsten Tag war sie wieder normal. Im Dezember haben wir zusammen viele Spinnenbabies gekauft und sie aufgeteilt. Wir haben so 5€ pro Spinne bezahlt, sie bis jetzt gepflegt (wirklich zeitintensiv) und jetzt sind sie so 15-20€ Wert. Sie verkauft schon seit ein paar Wochen ihre Spinnen für mindestens 15€ ein Stück. Hat sie mir auch schon gesagt. Gestern schrieb sie mir, sie hat zu viel von ihren eigenen verkauft und möchte von mir zwei kaufen, würde ich ihr ein Angebot machen. 12€ pro Spinne möchte ich haben. Nee, ist ihr zu teuer, sie würde mir 20€ für beide geben. Mir juckt die 4€ nicht, aber für mich war das nur dreist. Sie verdient damit 15€ aufwärts und ich muss meine Spinnen zum Schnäppchenpreis an ihr abgeben. Ich schrieb dann höfflich, dass ich eigentlich 15€ eine Spinne hätte und dass 12€ schon meine Schmerzgrenze ist. Dann wurde sie sauer. Schrieb mir, wie komisch das ist und dass sie sich nicht angefreundet fühlt. Schickte sogar ein Voicenote, um zu sagen, wie komisch das ist, ich dürfte schon mal von ihr Spinnen kaufen und sie hat sowas nicht gemacht. (Ich hab nur einmal von ihr Spinnen gekauft und sie hat 15€ eine Spinne verlangt, und das für Arten, die gar nicht mal selten sind.) Am Ende, um die Frieden zu bewahren, habe ich dann gesagt, sie kann eine Spinne für 12€ kaufen, dann gebe ich ihr eine zweite Spinne umsonst als früher Geburtstagsgeschenk.
Damit ist erstmal die Frieden bewahrt, aber es beschäftigt mich irgendwie immer noch. Durch meiner Erkrankungen habe ich leider nicht mehr so viel Freunde wie früher und ich schätze jede/r Freund/in. Ich hab mich schon dazu entschlossen, nie wieder mit ihr Geschäft zu machen, aber ich frage mich eigentlich, ob ich so jemanden überhaupt in meinem Leben brauche. Mit ihr darüber zu sprechen wird nichts bringen. Ich kenne sie schon, wir würden da nicht einig. Ich habe eine ziemlich harte Woche hinter mir und bin derzeit von meiner Erkrankung so lahmgelegt, dass ich nichts machen kann. Am Montag war sogar die 300m zum Arzt eine riesige Herausforderung und die Ärztin hat trotzdem nicht helfen konnten. Das wusste die Freundin und trotzdem handelt sie so. Wer braucht denn sowas?
Danke fürs Zuhören bzw Lesen. Ich wollte mir das nur von der Seele reden, da es mich gerade richtig runterzieht.
submitted by warmes_broetchen
to einfach_posten [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 12:35 Matusau42 New Season Blues (ft. Philippine Server)
2023.03.25 12:35 Triggerhappy62 Got some 10th Ed days cards early.
2023.03.25 12:34 TejiMandiApp Adani Group to Own 63.11% Stake in Ambuja Cement After Shareholding Sale
| || | submitted by TejiMandiApp to TejiMandiApp [link] [comments]
Ambuja Cements Ltd is a leading cement manufacturer in India, established in 1993. The company has a solid global presence, operating in 80 countries and providing a wide range of products, including cement and concrete blocks. Ambuja Cements is part of LafargeHolcim Limited, a Swiss-based conglomerate in 70 countries. The company remains dedicated to lowering its carbon footprint and promoting sustainable construction practices, reflecting its dedication to environmental responsibility.
Ambuja Cements offers a range of cement types, including portland pozzolana, ordinary portland, water-repellent cement, aggregates, concretes, and concrete blocks. https://preview.redd.it/aknykvlofvpa1.png?width=1200&format=png&auto=webp&s=e90fbb9be736a74541b8c292bb7aa2945bfc9316
In 2021, the company generated 35% of revenue from the North region as the most significant contributor. The West-South region came in second with 24% of the revenue, followed by the East with 21% and the North-West region with 20%. This revenue breakup shows a well-distributed market share across the country, reflecting the company's strong presence and success in various parts of India. https://preview.redd.it/7vusqdjpfvpa1.png?width=1200&format=png&auto=webp&s=ee44de6d0558cacba006b1dc7f2536eafe9ad4b5
They earned 80% of their revenue in 2021 from retail (B2C) and 20% from institutional (B2B) sales.
Manufacturing Facilities and Distribution
Ambuja Cements operates six integrated manufacturing facilities, five bulk cement terminals, and eight grinding units, with a total cement capacity of 31.45 million tonnes per annum as of December 2021. The North and Central regions account for 41% (12.89 million tonnes) of the total capacity, followed by the West region at 36% (11.32 million tonnes) and the East region at 23% (7.23 million tonnes).
In addition to its manufacturing capabilities, Ambuja Cements generates 1,285 million power units from its five captive power units. The company's widespread distribution network ensures the timely delivery of its products across India and beyond.
Ambuja Cements achieved a capacity utilisation rate of 86% for its cement capacity as of December 2021, up from a rate of 80% between 2017 and 2020. The company's capacity utilisation rose to 96% in Q1 2021, indicating a strong performance and effective management of production capabilities.
In May 2022, Ambuja Cement, a cement manufacturing company, sold some of its shares to the Adani group for CHF 6.4 billion. The sale price of CHF 6.4 billion is equivalent to approximately Rs 385 per share for Ambuja Cement and Rs 2300 per share for ACC, which indicates the deal's significance. As a result, the Adani group now has a 63.11% ownership stake in Ambuja Cement, which in turn owns a 54.53% stake in ACC, another cement company. This move expects to help the Adani group expand its presence in the cement industry and create opportunities for collaboration with its existing businesses. https://preview.redd.it/mekla0vrfvpa1.png?width=644&format=png&auto=webp&s=f4a15eb2656196f5ae4257ed7dcc28cb42690faa https://preview.redd.it/kd0hqidsfvpa1.png?width=590&format=png&auto=webp&s=979a9cbd3751d3f8c070c73e5e114656192f2051
The promoters of Ambuja Cement Limited have pledged their entire shareholding, indicating that they have used their shares as collateral for loans. Investors should closely monitor any developments related to the pledged shares. Changes in the promoters' financial situation or market conditions could lead to potential risks for the company and its shareholders. It can have implications for the company's stock price and investor sentiment.
Ambuja Cements is investing Rs 310 crore for expanding its Ropar, Punjab plant by setting up a 1.5 MTPA brownfield grinding unit. This project expects to enhance the company's capacity to cater to the growing demand in Northern India. Additionally, the company has acquired a coal block in Chhattisgarh to ensure an uninterrupted supply of raw materials.
Ambuja Cements invested Rs 77 crore in acquiring land for limestone in Ambujanagar, Darlaghat, and Bhatapara. The company is also setting up Waste Heat Recovery Systems (WHRS) with a total capacity of 53 MW at its Marwar, Darlaghat, and Bhatapara plants, at the cost of over Rs 550 crore.
Based on the given figures, we can see that Ambuja Cement Ltd has experienced growth in its sales over the past decade. In 2011, its sales were Rs. 8,489 crores, which increased to Rs. 28,965 crores in 2021 and rose to Rs. 30,983 crores in 2022.
However, the company's net profit has been somewhat volatile. In 2011, its net profit was Rs. 1,227 crores, which increased to Rs. 3,711 crores in 2021. But in 2022, the net profit decreased to Rs. 2,261 crores.
While sales growth is generally a positive sign, a decrease in net profit may indicate that the company is facing challenges in managing its expenses or facing competition affecting its profit margins. https://preview.redd.it/tvloz23wfvpa1.png?width=1186&format=png&auto=webp&s=829cb20f46aae404bcdabf4d47c9ccabe24ef6cf
Over the past decade, Ambuja Cement Ltd has experienced steady growth in sales, with a compounded sales growth of 12% over ten years. However, the company's net profit growth has been more volatile, with a compounded profit growth of 4% over the past ten years and a negative growth rate of -28% in the last twelve months.
Despite this, the stock price has performed well, with a CAGR of 7% over ten years, 9% over five years, and an impressive 26% over the past three years. However, the return on equity has remained relatively stable at around 10% for the past five years but has decreased to 7% in the last year.
Overall, Ambuja Cement Ltd has shown promising sales and stock price growth. However, the decline in net profit growth and return on equity warrants further investigation into the company's financial health.
Ambuja Cement's crucial initiatives this year have been investing Rs. 77 crores in purchasing land in Ambujanagar, Darlaghat, and Bhatapara to meet future limestone requirements.
The company is currently working towards obtaining environmental clearance and other necessary approvals for mining. Additionally, the company has secured a new mining lease at the Nandgaon Ekodi mine to ensure the limestone needs of the Maratha Cement Works plant in Chandrapur, Maharashtra, remain met. These investments showcase Ambuja Cement's dedication towards sustainable growth and ensuring the availability of critical resources for its operations.
---- List of All Due Diligence Articles
Just so you know, any information mentioned is not a buy or sell recommendation and shouldn't be constructed as investment advice. Please consult your financial advisor before taking any action
2023.03.25 12:33 Kerbiebuddies Long Term Physical Changes (18 years later)
Just wanted to say Hi to this community and give some observations in case anyone found it useful. I was an ultra distance runner about 18 years ago and have since had long term physical changes revealed on various medical exams.
I was running ultra distances for about 3 years in my 20s (totaling about 110-125 miles a week) and then discovered I had a rare connective tissue disorder that affects nearly all body systems. In the process of examining me for this rare disorder, I have been through countless exams and practitioners have noted some differences between my physiology and their typical patient and many have attributed it to my ultra history despite it being so long ago. It’s been 18 year since I was effectively training at that level but here are the differences some doctors, physical therapists have noted:
- my hip joint is HUGE. I was in a wheelchair at some point. I certainly didn’t look like an athlete but the hip preservation doctor walked in asking about my ultra history which he believed based on scans. I have hip dysplasia, but the ball part of the joint is so big, I’m not in any danger of the joint dislocating. He said bone size is affected by use and the changes last 20+ years sometime. So it was still obvious on my skeleton.
- My weight can swing 20 lbs within days due to carb intake (when I have bags of candy every night for a week). My glycogen storage capacity is fairly huge. At some point I get very bad liver numbers but it comes down within weeks of resuming exercise. The liver issues could be familial or due to my genetic disorder. I got type 2 diabetes at a fairly low weight due to family history.
- I’m guessing I’m very fat adapted. At one point, to the confusion of all, I was recovering in a walker, getting maybe 6000 steps a day, and got to 14% body fat, complete with 6 pack. I am currently out of wheelchair and relearning now to walk and am at 12.5% body fat. I eat normally. My exercise is fairly limited because of my disability. I do barre every other day and walk at 65-80% of body weight on an alterG unit, trying to reach 10k steps a day. In my running days, I naturally ate omad before that was fashionable, mainly due to dining hall schedule. That one meal was after I finished my mileage. I would at most bring one nutrition bar on my 30+ mile runs. So I guess I trained fasted. I didn’t have much of a “wall”, now called bonk, I guess.
- I lost neuromuscular ability to walk, but could run. I guess that motion pattern was deeper engrained. I am in constant pain walking, the only relief from pain is when I jog a few steps. The physiatrist believes it has to do with my foot anatomy and pressure on my arch leading to painful compensations elsewhere. Gait analysis reveals that running is the only time stride and length are exactly balanced for me.
Running is my happy place. If this is interesting to anyone here I’m happy to do an informal ama and add more info.
submitted by Kerbiebuddies
to Ultramarathon [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 12:33 UAV_Wave Nord VPN ad on Skyrim post
submitted by UAV_Wave to 4chan [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 12:32 heshgohar Could someone explain my chart?