Cordera ranch colorado springs
Lawn care assistance
2023.06.09 22:01 LazyDogChickenTender Lawn care assistance
| || |
Hey Everyone. I’m a new homeowner and going through my first spring with yard work and lawn care. I’ve done some googling and it looks like we have a thatch issue in our front yard that’s causing our grass to not grow strong or be very healthy. I just got a rake to start dethaching (picture are from before) and I’ve filled up several large trash bags worth of thatch, so it seems to be making a difference. I’m wondering what other advice you may have to help us get our grass looking better this summer. We live in colorado and have been getting a ton of rain, so water isn’t an issue. Thank you! submitted by LazyDogChickenTender to lawncare [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 21:51 PersephoneMom ISO Tattoo Artist
Short version – I got screwed over and now have a half-done large tattoo outline on my upper arm and am about this close to a nervous breakdown over this whole thing. I need a sanity check and am also looking for recommendations for someone in the Denver / Colorado Springs area who is willing to finish a piece started by another artist. At this point, anyone in Colorado who is willing to finish this and make it look seamless without making the scheduling process more painful than the tattoo itself will do. This is me begging.
Long version - This local young artist has a large following on both IG and FB. She does beautiful, impressive work.
I reached out to her back In Nov, we went back and forth a few times on what I was looking for and discussed and agreed on her rate. I sent examples I found online of the vibe I wanted. That part went fine. All was good.
A little bit down the road, I had to reschedule my first session. I gave her over 2 months’ notice but she still confiscated my first deposit (this was not part of her terms and conditions on her site) anyway and required another one to rebook. It seemed a bit aggressive to me but she was clearly good at what she does so I went ahead and rebooked and paid another deposit.
Morning of the rescheduled first session, she cancels last minute because she doesn’t feel well. Not a problem, things happen, I get that. We reschedule. The morning of the new day, she reschedules again because the artwork isn’t done. She ended up rescheduling four more times back-to-back because the artwork wasn’t done.
I responded to her text message on the last rescheduling due to the art with my concerns about how things were going. I had not seen any of the first sketches and was not involved in any revisions. I was worried I was now $300 into a tattoo that seems like wasn’t going to be done. She responded telling me I was wrong to feel that way and asked me what I expected her to do, if the art isn’t done, it isn’t done and that my saying something is making things awkward. After some back and forth, I finally got in to have the first session later that afternoon.
The artwork she did was beautiful. She did a great job on it. We got through the first session for the outline which took about 2.5 hours. She had quoted me $150/ hour initially but at the end of the session she asked for $700. It was already a little tense because of all the rescheduling back and forth and how she had handled our conversations to this point and I didn’t want to make it worse so I paid the $700 without questioning her on why it was so high. FWIW, I have text messages confirming when I arrived and a time stamped photo when we were done, and I very obviously was not in her studio for even three hours. We loosely discussed a day for the 2ndsession but didn’t have a solid date when I left. I felt like the best course of action would be to ask about why it was so high when we firmed up a follow up date to avoid both an in-person confrontation and a disagreement before the next session.
I reached out to her a week or so later to follow up on the date for the 2nd session. We booked a follow up and I asked her what caused the first session to be so high. She said it was a ~4-hour tattoo and she charges $200 / hour. We went back and forth a bit on the time and the rate and she agreed to honor her original rate but not the time, I told her it wasn’t possible for it to have been ~4 hours when looking at our messages I was in and out in a total of 2 hours and ~45 mins. She became upset with me and said she keeps a timer and charges only actual tattoo time. I agreed to disagree and left it alone. In this text conversation she got pretty heated about being questioned and fired me as a client but then almost immediately unfired me. After much back and forth she finally agreed take off the overcharged amount for her rate off the next session. I asked for a phone consult to clear things up and make sure we were on the same page and she agreed. We settled on a time and a day for a call. She didn’t call when she was supposed to. We set up another time for a call. She missed it and texted me later and said she had a tire pop and had had a bad day and she would see me for my next session.
We get to the next session date. She cancels last minute; says she has a rash. I am at my wits end at this point and acknowledge her message and accept yet another reschedule. The new date rolls around, she texts me to confirm the appointment the morning of. I agree. She texts me an hour later asking me if it’s ok if she cancels because something else came up. I told her I very much preferred to stick to the plan and get this wrapped up. She agrees. Another hour later she texts me again and cancels again. I responded by telling her it seems like she has no intention of finishing the tattoo at all and if that is the case to please just be upfront about it. In response to that she blocked me on all social media. She did send a partial refund for some of what she overcharged over Venmo before blocking me there, too. Silver linings. I guess.
So now here I am, having overpaid for a half-done tattoo in a very prominent spot. I have had to reschedule so many things personally because of this. I have lost sleep over this. Did I blow this all out of proportion? I have had other tattoos done and none of them have ever been anything like this. Is this normal in the tattoo community? Am I being a Karen? If you made it this far, thank you for listening to my situation. This whole thing has been immensely stressful. Please send me any recommendations you have.😭😭
submitted by PersephoneMom
to ColoradoSprings [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 20:47 TheBroox Guide to Watching AEW - Year 5
All Elite Wrestling Content - Year 5
A list of all All Elite Wrestling "kayfabe" content from the fourth year of the company, picking up after Double or Nothing 2023. <-- Guide to Watching AEW - Year 4: Part 2 Reddit App Users:
The Reddit app cuts off two of the columns in the table below. Scroll right to find the links.
|# ||Program/Event ||Free ||Premium |
|1 ||BTE #349: Anarchy in the Arena  ||BTE || |
|2 ||Road to San Diego ||AEW || |
|3 ||Control Center: San Diego ||AEW || |
|4 ||Dynamite 191 || ||TBS |
|5 ||ROH on Honor Club 14 || ||HC |
|6 ||Exclusive: Dralistico, Komander & El Hijo Del Vikingo Entrances ||AEW || |
|7 ||Rampage 95: Championship Friday || ||TNT |
| |8 | |House Rules: Tupelo, MI | || |Live
| |9 | |House Rules: Huntsville, AL | || |Live
|10 ||Hey! (EW): Taya Valkyrie Keeps it Loca ||AEW || |
|11 ||BTE 350: Second Chance Contract  ||AEW || |
|12 ||Bryan Danielson issues a challenge to Kazuchika Okada!  ||NJPW YouTube || |
|13 ||Kazuchika Okada and Will Ospreay to address AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door ||AEW || |
|14 ||Kazuchika Okada vs Bryan Danielson at Forbidden Door  ||NJPW YouTune || |
|15 ||Vlog 410: Double or Nothing 2023  ||SG || |
|16 ||Road to Colorado Springs ||AEW || |
|17 ||Control Center: Colorado Springs ||AEW || |
|18 ||Dynamite 192 || ||TBS |
|19 ||ROH on Honor Club || ||HC |
|-- ||Forbidden Door || ||B/R |
|Bold ||Features first aired wrestling match(es) |
|Italics ||Pay-Per-View |
| |Strikethrough |Content is no longer available to stream |
|--- ||Content is not yet available to stream |
|"Quotes" ||Unofficial Title |
|AEW ||All Elite Wrestling YouTube |
|B/R ||Bleacher Report Website |
|BTE ||Being the Elite YouTube Channel |
|HC ||Honor Club Website |
|Live ||Non-Televised Event (House Show) |
|NJPW ||NJPWWORLD Website |
|ROH ||Ring of Honor YouTube Channel |
|SG ||Sammy Guevara YouTube Channel |
|TBS ||Turner Broadcast Systems Website  |
|TNT ||Turner Network Television Website  |
|# ||Note |
| ||Not official AEW content |
| ||Cable subscription required to access beyond a short preview |
| ||Incomplete, use other listed source if available |
| ||Official AEW match/interview/content hosted at an outside promotion |
submitted by TheBroox
to AEWOfficial [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 20:44 GBC_Pete best strawberry guava in colorado springs?
basically title. willing to go up to denver if its really really fire
submitted by GBC_Pete
to COents [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 20:14 CalligrapherIcy4719 In search of sticky fresh bud anybody know what dispensaries are mostly consistent in this? Pueblo, Denver, Colorado Springs.
submitted by CalligrapherIcy4719 to CannaCO [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 20:12 Outrageous-Gas4991 Burn in hell roomba
2023.06.09 19:06 gathling Best Outdoor Ranges near Denver/The Springs?
Hey guys do you guys know a good place for outdoor shooting where you can be left alone and not bothered too much near DenveColorado Springs? I have an old friend flying in and i wanted to take him shooting for the first time today and i rather not have an RSO breathing down our necks the whole time while i walk my friend thru things. Preferably a place that doesn’t require reservations!! If i can’t, then i’ll just take him to an indoor range but they’re kinda lame. Thanks!!
submitted by gathling
to COGuns [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 18:29 sillyduckgoose007 "Traveling Fascist Groups" and I thought "PR management firm bots" was cringe. Bitch acts like ANTIFA doesn't exist. If this fem blob wanted do real damage to Tim Pool then he should find a way to Alex Jones him in court for Defamation against the Colorado Spring shooting victims. Sue Tim Pool?
2023.06.09 18:29 bigheavyshoe Websites failing for Colorado Tickets
Im trying to get tickets for the Loveland show in Colorado and all the websites keep having issues, most notably The Ranch Events Complex website.
Anyone having better luck than me?
submitted by bigheavyshoe
to tool [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 17:35 JoeHunt82 Tonight’s watch party at the arena
Is anybody looking to part with a pair of tickets for tonight’s watch party at the arena? If so please lmk, was late on grabbing tickets and was hoping to go, if not I’d love to know where everyone is watching the game from so we still have a place to go! Thank you in advance!
Update; upon straightening out our agenda for the day me and my girlfriend wanted to check out Colorado Springs today and will probably end up down there later today, are there any good places to watch the game in Colorado Springs? We’re visiting from NY and not really familiar with the area, thanks again!
submitted by JoeHunt82
to denvernuggets [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 17:20 im_h2o Moving for climbing.. sort of. Any suggestions?
I recently landed a fully remote job and now I have the opportunity to move anywhere I want. There is not a city or state that really calls to me, I haven't had the chance to travel a ton. However, as you can guess I am an avid climber (mostly bouldering but I enjoy sport as well), and proximity to outdoor climbing will factor in to my living choice. I don't necessarily need "after work" type access to climbing, but I do want day-trip accessibility to a variety of climbing areas (up to ~2.5hr drive). Accesss to at least one great gym is also non-negotiable, but this isn't too much of a concern in most major cities at this point.
A few non-climbing things that I am looking for in a home, but are negotiable
- Not ridiculous COL
- Medium to large size urban area with a realtively young population
- Good airport (mainly need good accessibility to the east coast)
- Don't need a car for most of your daily life, but not prohibitively expensive to own one
- East is better than west for me
The places I am considering now are:
Tier 1: Philadelphia, Charlotte, Knoxville
In the running: Atlanta, Nashville, Chattanooga, Lexington, Pittsburgh
Unlikely: Colorado Springs, Denver, Seattle
Does anyone have experience living in any of these cities (particularly the tier 1 options) and have good or bad opinions you can share with me (climbing related or not)? Any other cities I am missing which I should look into?
submitted by im_h2o
to bouldering [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:49 BJ_Fantasy_Podcast MY SOURCES TELL ME THAT THERE IS SOME LAST MINUTE CONFUSION ON THE MESSI DEAL
HEADLINE SAYS IT ALL. MESSI WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION HE WAS COMING TO THE US TO PLAY FOR THE
MIAMI FC, SINCE THEY ARE TEAM WHO ACTUALLY PLAY IN MIAMI, ARE WORTH WATCHING (EVEN THOUGH NOBODY DOES
), AND HAVE A NICER STADIUM DESIGN TO HANDLE ALL OF THE NEW FANS, BUT WE WILL SEE HOW THE DON AND USSF HANDLE THE RECENT NEWS. PROBABLY IN THE SAME WAY THEY HANDLED
BIRMINGHAM BY PUTTING IN A CALL AND REFUSING ONE OF THE MOST CLEAR AND OBVIOUS HANDBALLS WE HAVE EVER SEEN, BUT THIS IS JUST CLASSIC US SOCCER AT THIS POINT.
SO FUCK ALL THE STUFF GOING ON UNDER SINGLE ENTITY BECAUSE WE ARE HERE AND COMING BACK TO BROOKLYN, BUT THIS TIME WITHOUT QUESTIONABLE OWNERSHIP AND WITH A GROUP WHO ACTUALLY SEEMS LIKE THEY WANT TO BE HERE INSTEAD OF JUST A QUEENSBORO PLACEHOLDER TRYING TO GET BOUGHT BY NYCFC.
THIS IS NOT GAMBLING ADVISE BUT THIS IS HOW I WOULD RISK MY MORTGAGE ON A GIANT PARLAY THIS WEEKEND, WHICH SHOULD GIVE ME ENOUGH TO SIGN MAYBE 1/4 OF A MESSI FOR SAN ANTONIO.
LOUDOUN VS TULSA - LOUDOUN AND THE KIDS CONTINUE THEIR QUEST TO DIVE TO THE DEPTHS OF THE BOTTOM OF THE TABLE AND THE MOST MID TEAM IN THE LEAGUE IS HAPPY TO HELP THEM GET THERE ALTHOUGH THIS MATCH HAS 1-1 WRITTEN ALL OVER IT.
SAN DIEGO VS SACRAMENTO - SAC TOWN IS ABOUT TO WRAP UP CALIFORNIA PLAY WHILE SAN DIEGO ARE COMING OFF A ROAD TRIP SHOULD BE A FUN ONE BUT I ACTUALLY TAKE SACRAMENTO ON THE ROAD BY -0.5 WITH OVER 2.5 GOALS
INDY VS HORTFORD - INDY BREAKS GROUND LIKE FARTFORD BREAKS WIN BUT ONCE AGAIN I THINK INDY IS ALLERGIC TO GOAL AND THIS ONE ENDS IN A LOW SCORING DRAW.
PITTSBURGH VS CHARLESTON - FUCK CINCY AS ALWAYS. ROUGH WAY FOR THE HOUNDS TO BOW OUT OF CUP PLAY, WHICH PROBABLY SHOULD BE A CHARLESTON ADVANTAGE, BUT FEW THINGS COMPARE TO TIRED LEGS AND ULTRA DEFENSIVE LILLEYBALL. 1-0 PITTSBURGH AT HOME.
TAMPA VS NEW MEXICO - WELL, WELL, WELL, LOOK WHO FINALLY DECIDED TO SHOW UP AND ACTUALLY BE PRESENTABLE COMBINED WITH NEW MEXICO FALLING IN THEIR LAST TWO? MAKE IT THREE WITH TAMPA -1.5 BABY. FOR EXTRA COCAINE MONEY.
LOUISVILLE VS MEMPHIS - HISTORIC LEAGUE SIGNING HAPPENING THIS WEEK BUT FUCK LOUISVILLE AND THEIR 7-FIGURE PAY DAY. MEMPHIS ON THE ROAD, BOOK IT.
RGV VS THE MESSI FC - HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU THINK WILL SHOW UP TO THIS GAME WONDERING IF MESSI WILL BE THERE? HONESTLY PROBABLY NOT MANY, BUT LOL IF IT DOES BECAUSE BANTZ AND ALL. MIAMI ON THE ROAD BUT RGV BREAKS THEIR GOAL SCORING DROUGHT, OVER 1.5 TOTAL GOALS.
COLORADO SPRINGS VS ORANGE COUNTY - HOW DISAPPOINTING IS COLORADO SPRINGS AFTER LAST YEAR? TOO BAD. ALMOST AS DISAPPOINT AS ORANGE COUNTY HAS BEEN SINCE THEY WON THE GODDAMN LEAGUE. I STILL TAKE ORANGE COUNTY IN THIS ONE THOUGH BECAUSE THE SWITCHBACKS HAVE BEEN HORRIFIC.
SAN ANTONIO VS EL PASO - FIRST OF ALL FUCK EL PASO, LONG LIVE THE SCORPIONS AMIRITE u/RAMINCOL
? ALL THE MONEY ON SAN ANTONIO EVERY GAME AND TAKE IT TO THE BANK. EL PASO HAS BEEN REALLY GOOD LATELY THOUGH SO IT IS PROBABLY A SAFER BET TO JUST TAKE THE OVER 2.5 GOALS IN THIS ONE AND DON'T TELL ANYONE YOU DIDN'T PICK A WINNER
VEGAS VS MONTEREY BAY - I PREDICTED LAST WEEK THAT VEGAS WOULD UPSET PHOENIX ON THE ROAD AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED? I WILL CONTINUE MY VEGAS ACCURACY BY TAKING MONTEREY BAY WITHOUT THINKING TWICE.
PHOENIX VS OAKLAND - SPEAKING OF PHOENIX, WHAT IS MORE EMBARRASSING THAN LOSING TO VEGAS AT HOME ON DOLLAR BEER NIGHT? PROBABLY NOTHING HONESTLY BUT I STILL DON'T THINK THEY ARE ANY GOOD BUT I HAVE PREDICTED WAY TOO MANY ROAD VICTORIES ON THIS PARLAY AND SO I AM GOING WITH ANOTHER 1-1 DRAW FOR BALANCE.
IF YOU FOLLOW ME AND WIN, YOU'RE WELCOME. IF YOU FOLLOW ME AND LOSE, THAT'S YOUR OWN FAULT AND PLEASE DON'T HUNT ME DOWN AND BREAK MY KNEE CAPS.
submitted by BJ_Fantasy_Podcast
to USLPRO [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:39 stiridinbucovina ̦ „̦ ” ̦ ̂ ...
submitted by stiridinbucovina
to stiridinbucovina [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:32 thailvr Colorado Springs put on a show last evening
2023.06.09 16:29 thejakenixon Are there any Colorado Springs coffee shops that sell espresso machine accessories?
I got my first espresso machine, but I'd like to upgrade to a bottomless portafilter, get a better tamper, and get a knock box. I ordered a grinder and a scale online, but I'd like to support a local shop for the other accessories if one exists. Thanks!
submitted by thejakenixon
to ColoradoSprings [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 15:58 chingwa14 How can a series of a stacked bar chart be associated with second set of data to help color grouping?
Arranging a intersection schedule with a stacked bar chart (mimicking Gantt chart style), and the overall layout is what I'm trying to achieve. But I'm wondering if the duration (currently orange) can be linked to the contractors (column D) to a point where I can color coordinate the duration to each contractor?
Currently, that data series "Duration" is associated with the Horizontal (category) axis labels from Column I.
Is there a way to keep the horizontal axis label association, while having the duration series be associated with the contractors?
That way, the colors would be distinguished between the four contractors visually on the stacked bar chat?
Thanks in Advance!
submitted by chingwa14
to excel [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 15:54 MountainMan319 Leaf springs/suspension suggestions
| || |
Looking to upgrade the leaf springs and suspension on my truck. I do off roading on the national forest roads with my small pop up camper and the occasional more intense high clearance 4x4 rocky roads here in Colorado. Tacoma is 2017. Currently has a 2 inch block lift with stock suspension and stock leaf springs. I run 285/70R17 size tires. What’s everyone’s thoughts and opinions? What are the top brands, more economical brands, best selling products, etc. Thanks for the advice and suggestions. submitted by MountainMan319 to ToyotaTacoma [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 15:44 HHOwner4002 50% increase in homeowners premium in Colorado
Our homeowners premium jumped 50% from 2022 in Colorado Springs. We were told that Colorado and Florida saw the biggest increases in the past year. Even after 27 years and no claims they would not budge. Auto increased 9%. Forced us to look elsewhere and went with State Farm saving us nearly $1700 annually for homeowners, auto, and umbrella.
submitted by HHOwner4002
to USAA [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 15:38 Locol_Love_Nardo Locol Love Product Drop June 9th 2023
Welcome to the Weekend!
Here you will find which Locol Love products went where! If you don't see your favorite dispensary listed below, tell your budtenders you'd love to see Locol Love flower on their shelves! Always call ahead to the shops listed to ensure they still have our product on the shelf.
Lightshade carries an array of our 1/8ths and Cones, call for inventory at your location.
Be safe, be smart, smoke good weed!
Complete List of Products
- 1/8ths: Alien Rock Crystals, Apple Pie, Colorado Cream Soda, Double Lemon Gucci 89, Grape Cream Cake, Minties, Tally Mon, Wowzers, Wedding Crashers, Wedding Game, Orange Apricot M.A.C., Monkey Berries, Orange Zkittlez, Super Lemon Chedda, Waiting Game
- 1g Cones: Colorado Cream Soda, Devil's Cup, Grape Cream Cake, Ice Cream Sandwich, Kosher Chem Brulee, Tally Mon, Grave Digger, Marble Tulip Juicy Tree, Stuck On You, Wedding Crashers, Charcuterie Board, Devil's Cup, Lemon Berry Dream, Monkey Berries,Orange Apricot MAC, Super Lemon Chedda, Toy Box
- Infused 1g cones: Banana Mon, Colorado Cream Soda, GG4, Grave Digger, Jungle Jam, Lemon Berry Dream, Minties, Orange Apricot MAC, SLC x CCS
- Popcorn: Alien Rock Crystals, Orange Apricot M.A.C., Orange Smoothie, Super Lemon Chedda
- Premium Flower: Colorado Cream Soda, Grape Cream Cake, Minties, Nana Punch, Ooh La La, White Runtz, Emperor's Kush, Waiting Game, Apple Pie, Monkey Berries, Super Lemon Chedda, Tally Mon
- Bubble Hash: Banana MAC, Colorado Cream Soda, GG4, Luckies Game, Minties, Papaya Cake, Poontang Pie, Super Lemon Chedda, Tarzann, Waiting Game 4, Wedding Party, Wilberry Soda
- Lebanese Pressed Hash: Banana Pie, Colorado Cream Soda, Devil's Pie, Emperor's Kush Berries,Minties, Orange MAC, Strawberries & Dream, Strawberry Cream, Waiting Game #4, Wedding Party
- Moroccan Pressed Hash: Devil's Pie, Double Lemon Gucci, Grape Cream Soda, Grape Cream Soda, Minties
Devil's Cup, Grape Cream Cake, Ice Cream Sandwich, Kosher Chem Brulee, Minties, Tally Mon, Wowzers, Colorado Cream Soda, Nana Punch, Ooh La La, White Runtz. Indica:
Grave Digger, Marble Tulip Juicy Tree, Stuck On You, Wedding Crashers, Wedding Game, Alien Rock Crystals, Emperor's Kush, Waiting Game. Sativa:
Charcuterie Board, Devil's Cup, Lemon Berry Dream, Monkey Berries, Orange Apricot MAC, Orange Zkittlez, Super Lemon Chedda, Toy Box, Apple Pie, Orange Smoothie, Tally Mon.
Cherry Peak - Glendale
- Premium Flower: Colorado Cream Soda, Minties, Nana Punch, Ooh La La, Monkey Berries, Super Lemon Chedda, Tally Mon
Golden Meds - Lakewood
- 1/8ths: Monkey Berries, Super Lemon Chedda
- 1g Cones: Devil's Cup, Grape Cream Cake, Ice Cream Sandwich, Kosher Chem Brulee, Tally Mon, Grave Digger, Marble Tulip Juicy Tree, Charcuterie Board
- Infused 1g Cones: Grave Digger, Jungle Jam, Lemon Berry Dream, Orange Apricot MAC
Karing Kind - Boulder
- Infused 1g Cones: Banana Mon, Colorado Cream Soda, Grave Digger, Orange Apricot MAC, SLC x CCS
Lightshade (6th Eve) - Denver
Lightshade (Barnum) - Denver
- 1g Cones: Colorado Cream Soda, Grape Cream Cake, Grave Digger, Monkey Berries, Orange Apricot MAC
- Bubble Hash: Luckies Game, Papaya Cake
- Infused 1g Cones: Colorado Cream Soda, GG4, Lemon Berry Dream, Minties
- Lebanese Pressed Hash: Emperor's Kush Berries
- Bubble Hash: Banana MAC, Papaya Cake
- Infused 1g cones: Banana Mon, Grave Digger, Jungle Jam, Orange Apricot MAC
- Lebanese Pressed Hash: Orange MAC
- Moroccan Pressed Hash: Minties
Lightshade (Dayton) - Denver
Lightshade (Evans) - Denver
- 1g Cones: Colorado Cream Soda, Kosher Chem Brulee, Grave Digger, Charcuterie Board
- Bubble Hash: Minties, Poontang Pie
- Infused 1g Cones: Banana Mon, GG4, Minties, SLC x CCS
- Lebanese Pressed Hash: Strawberry Cream
- Moroccan Pressed Hash: Grape Cream Soda
- 1g Cones: Ice Cream Sandwich, Devil's Cup, Toy Box
- Lebanese Pressed Hash: Waiting Game #4
- Moroccan Pressed Hash: Devil's Pie
Lightshade Federal Hights - Federal Heights
Lightshade (Holly) - Denver
- 1g Cones: Kosher Chem Brulee, Tally Mon, Marble Tulip Juicy Tree, Lemon Berry Dream
- Bubble Hash: Tarzann, Wilberry Soda
- Infused 1g Cones: Grave Digger, Minties, Orange Apricot MAC, SLC x CCS
- Lebanese Pressed Hash: Colorado Cream Soda
- 1/8ths: Colorado Cream Soda, Orange Apricot M.A.C.
- 1g Cones: Stuck On You, Wedding Crashers, Super Lemon Chedda, Toy Box
- Infused 1g Cones: Colorado Cream Soda, Lemon Berry Dream
- Lebanese Pressed Hash: Waiting Game #4
Lightshade (Iliff) - Aurora
- 1g Cones: Colorado Cream Soda, Grave Digger, Monkey Berries
- Bubble Hash: Wedding Party, Wilberry Soda
- Lebanese Pressed Hash: Minties
Lightshade (Peoria) - Denver
- 1g Cones: Colorado Cream Soda, Kosher Chem Brulee, Marble Tulip Juicy Tree, Charcuterie Board
- Bubble Hash: Luckies Game, Waiting Game 4
- Infused 1g Cones: Banana Mon, Jungle Jam
- Lebanese Pressed Hash: Minties
Lightshade (Sheridan) - Denver
- 1g Cones: Grape Cream Cake, Tally Mon, Wedding Crashers, Lemon Berry Dream
- Lebanese Pressed Hash: Devil's Pie
- Moroccan Pressed Hash: Minties
Lucy Sky Cannabis Boutique (Federal) - Denver
- 1g Cones: Colorado Cream Soda, Devil's Cup, Grave Digger, Lemon Berry Dream
- Infused 1g Cones: Colorado Cream Soda, GG4
- Popcorn: Alien Rock Crystals, Orange Apricot M.A.C., Orange Smoothie, Super Lemon Chedda
- Premium Flower: Emperor's Kush, Waiting Game, Apple Pie, Tally Mon
Maikoh Holistics - Boulder
- Infused 1g Cones: GG4, Grave Digger, Orange Apricot MAC, SLC x CCS
- Premium Flower: Minties, White Runtz, Tally Mon
RMC - Craig
- 1g Cones: Colorado Cream Soda, Grave Digger, Charcuterie Board, Orange Apricot MAC
- Premium Flower: Colorado Cream Soda, Grape Cream Cake, Apple Pie, Tally Mon
RMC - Denver
- Premium Flower: Colorado Cream Soda, Grape Cream Cake, Nana Punch, Waiting Game
- 1/8ths: Colorado Cream Soda
- 1g Cones: Colorado Cream Soda, Kosher Chem Brulee, Grave Digger, Wedding Crashers, Lemon Berry Dream, Orange Apricot MAC
- Lebanese Pressed Hash: Banana Pie, Emperor's Kush Berries, Strawberries & Dream
TGS (20th) - Edgewater
- 1/8ths: Super Lemon Chedda
- 1g Cones: Colorado Cream Soda
TGS - Glenwood Springs
- 1/8ths: Alien Rock Crystals
- 1g Cones: Grape Cream Cake, Kosher Chem Brulee, Grave Digger, Orange Apricot MAC
TGS (Grape) - Denver
- 1/8ths: Colorado Cream Soda, Tally Mon
- 1g Cones: Colorado Cream Soda, Lemon Berry Dream, Orange Apricot MAC
TGS (Kentucky) - Glendale
- 1/8ths: Double Lemon Gucci 89
- 1g Cones: Colorado Cream Soda
TGS (Malley) - Northglenn
- 1/8ths: Tally Mon, Wedding Game, Orange Zkittlez
TGS (S Federal) - Sheridan
- 1/8ths: Wowzers, Wedding Crashers, Orange Zkittlez
TGS (Southgate) - Pueblo
- 1/8ths: Apple Pie, Colorado Cream Soda
- 1g Cones: Grave Digger, Devil's Cup
TGS (Wewatta) - Denver
- 1/8ths: Wedding Crashers, Super Lemon Chedda
- 1g Cones: Tally Mon, Super Lemon Chedda
The Dispo - Pueblo West
- 1/8ths: Minties, Super Lemon Chedda
The Green Joint - Parachute
- Bubble Hash: Colorado Cream Soda, GG4, Minties, Super Lemon Chedda,
- Lebanese Pressed Hash: Devil's Pie, Strawberry Cream, Wedding Party,
- Moroccan Pressed Hash: Double Lemon Gucci, Grape Cream Soda
Unity Road (Washington) - Denver
- 1/8ths: Grape Cream Cake, Super Lemon Chedda, Waiting Game
submitted by Locol_Love_Nardo
to LocolLove [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 14:27 rrmdp 📢 Colorado Springs Pain Consultants, LLC is hiring a Nurse Practitioner- Pain Management- Colorado Springs!
submitted by rrmdp
to jobboardsearch [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 14:03 Acrobatic-Tea-5279 29 [M4F] #Colorado - let’s make a baby!
I’m 29 years old, 6’4, 180lbs and athletic. Looking to be a sperm donor for single women or couples (MF, FF) in Colorado Springs, can travel or host! Dm me!
submitted by Acrobatic-Tea-5279
to BreedingR4R [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 13:41 Direct-Knowledge-803 A real big peninsula. NORTH-MALL